I've noted comments on the document. One of the largest parts of the English Smart Goal is the improvement of writing across the curriculum and that is something that involves the entire faculty, not just a select few to impose upon the many.
I have responded to Rhonda's comments on the Smart Goal document also. It is my sincere hope, as both Writing Policy & associated school-wide writing vision are rolled-out, that some gently-enforced areas of responsibility and accountability will be instigated. In doing so, I firmly believe that we at TNHS will build a successful literacy base for our scholars to be proud of.
I've noted comments on the document. One of the largest parts of the English Smart Goal is the improvement of writing across the curriculum and that is something that involves the entire faculty, not just a select few to impose upon the many.
ReplyDeleteWell said Rhonda. Looking forward to spreading the wealth and moving ahead with the school-wide writing vision in the coming weeks.
ReplyDeleteI have responded to Rhonda's comments on the Smart Goal document also. It is my sincere hope, as both Writing Policy & associated school-wide writing vision are rolled-out, that some gently-enforced areas of responsibility and accountability will be instigated. In doing so, I firmly believe that we at TNHS will build a successful literacy base for our scholars to be proud of.
ReplyDelete